We have interest-free payment plan options available so that everybody can afford dental treatment. We offer Zip and Afterpay generally for lower-cost dental services and recommend Humm for higher-cost dental services over $2000.
Click the icons below for more information or ask any of our staff members when you come in.
Accessing your Superannuation
Is something you can consider for major dental work if you are experiencing acute or chronic dental pain.
We recommend discussing this with your financial planner and/or your Superannuation fund to determine if it is a suitable option for you.
Here is the process:
- Make an appointment with the dentist to fill in the necessary paperwork. A charge of $180 applies, which includes a thorough examination and treatment plan. You will need to mention this at the time of making an appointment.
- Make an appointment with your GP and have them complete their paperwork, which we will provide to you.
- Ensure your ATO account is linked to your MyGov account. (see below, we can help with this)
- Submit the completed paperwork by uploading to the ATO via your MyGov account.
- Or call us and mention that you would like help submitting your paperwork. We will book you an appointment with one of our experienced administration staff members, in one of our private billing rooms. (there is no fee for this)
Please call us on 4723 8100 and one of our lovely administration team will schedule you an appointment.